Thanks for joining me in this course!
Be sure to download the workbook/guidebook right away. There are instructions on how to do this inside the lectures. It is designed to provide you with a future reference as well as help keep you focused. The workbook is included with the course.
Important reminder: You have unlimited access to this course until December 4, 2020.
Additional learning tools
Quick Start to using Essential Oils
30 page Essential Oil binder organizer printable templates
(Fee applies to this resource)
Check this out if:
- essential oils are your business
- you are a wellness professional
- if you have and use a lot of oils
Resource: where to get essential oils
Resource: recommended carrier oils
Resource: recommended reading list
Resource Article: Top essential oils for women
Interested in becoming an affiliate for Aromatherapy Foundational Concepts?
Earn 25% commission as an affiliate for this course through the Deanna Russell Aromatherapy school. Go to the student dashboard and email Deanna to get started!
Courses and Classes by Deanna
Did you know? There are several more classes to explore. Some are project based short classes, or a challenge, or courses. Some topics include:
- Aromatherapy for Women
- Aromatherapy for Menopause: Masterclass
- Carrier oils for professionals
- Using essential oils with your baby
- Creative essential oil blending: Challenge
- Natural skin care using essential oils and botanicals
- DIY aromatherapy travel kit
- DIY aromatherapy home facial
- Dry skin natural superstar ingredients
Have fun on your aromatic learning journey!