Planning a trip?
If you have travel plans for the near future, here are some travel hacks that might just come in handy! I never go on a trip- even a short one- without certain essential oils.
Top essential oil blends for travel
Between these blends, you can cover almost any situation from jet lag to upset tummy; 1st aid to preventing nasty viral infections. Blends should always be diluted before applying them to your skin. (These blends are available from Nature Notes and ship within Canada.)
- Medik– tea tree, Scotch pine, niaouli, peppermint, eucalyptus
- Genevieve– lemongrass, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, cinnamon, tea tree, clove, geranium
- Gladiator– lemon, peppermint, lemongrass, dill, sweet fennel, basil
- Vivo (also available in roller)- lavender, lemon, peppermint, rosemary, sweet basil
- Mellow– sweet marjoram, lavender, bergamot, rosewood, ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, cardamom
- Shield– eucalyptus radiata, white thyme, red thyme, tea tree, oregano, bay laurel
Alternative essential oil blends USA
If you are reading this and are outside Canada, I did some digging and found some awesome alternatives. Continue reading Travel Hacks using Essential Oils