Are you new to essential oils? Do you love essential oils? Do you have a weekend to get started? Then let’s do it!
Essential oils can be part of YOUR healthy lifestyle.
If you are totally new to essential oils and are curious about what they do and how you can use them, this course is for you. If you have already been using essential oils and have some questions about them, this course is for you too.
This multi -modular learning system is:
- straightforward with “no fluff” content
- practical application with actionable exercises
- brand neutral
(This course takes a conservative approach and does not cover chakra healing.)
Introductory chapters include:
- defining aromatherapy terms
- how to choose a quality essential oil
- factors affecting the cost of your oils
- routes of application of essential oils
- where to find suppliers
Safety section lectures include:
- general rules and guidelines
- essential oils during pregnancy
- special medical conditions
- photo-toxic and irritating essential oils
- use of essential oils during cancer treatments
- dilution & calculation rates
The course covers profiles of 12 amazing, versatile essential oils:
- Roman chamomile
- Tea tree (Melaleuca)
- Ginger root
- Sweet orange
- Sweet marjoram
Blending essential oils
You will be introduced to blending essential oils and will learn how to blend essential oils using a blending wheel.
Essential oils classification
There are presentations classification, including botanical classification, and classification according to the blending wheel (provided).
Essential oil recipes
Your workbook has been recently updated (2021) and contains recipes to get you started using aromatherapy and essential oils.
Practical assignments help you gain experience in using essential oils for you and your family. Most of all, this course helps you customize your options and make the best solutions that fit you as an individual.
Not ready to buy just yet? View the full course curriculum and watch a preview here