Check it out if you are:
- a massage therapist
- a beauty professional
- keenly interested in carrier oils
Why check it out?
- Desire to offer more, natural treatment options to your clients
- Understand the extraordinary benefits of carrier oils
- Incorporate some aromatherapy into your service menu
- 2 hours of lectures (they are short!)
- 7 downloadable resources
- Application strategies outlined for your studio/treatment space
- Exercises for succeeding (code for assignments- but no tests!)
Are you a beauty professional? A massage therapist?
Many clients are looking to their wellness providers for leading, natural products, backing away from excessive chemicals. This course is geared toward massage therapists and skin care professionals who want to incorporate carrier oils and natural options into their treatments. We cover an introduction to carrier oils (what they are and how we get them) and fatty acids in oils.
If you want to offer the addition of essential oils and aromatherapy to your service menu, that is also covered.
This course addresses situations where using scent and/or aroma is not always possible, but professionals still want to use natural ingredients to provide their clients with benefits.
We cover profiles of individual oils in the following categories:
- base carrier oils (sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, apricot kernel oil, sunflower oil),
- value added carrier oils (sesame oil, avocado oil, oat oil, pumpkin seed oil, evening primrose oil, and jojoba),
- high value carrier oils (argan oil, pomegranate oil, rosehip oil, borage seed oil) and
- herbal infused oils. You will also learn how to strategically use essential oils in your practice- so you can offer added value using aromatherapy to your clients.
This course includes recipes and examples of practical formulas.
There aren’t any tests or quizzes in this course- but there are activities provided throughout to guide and focus your learning experience.
“Most informative and interesting course I have ever taken !!!!!” 5 stars