Nature Notes Aromatherapy
Nature Notes is committed to using pure essential oils.
We use pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to make the blends and are perfect for use in your diffuser. We offer an extensive selection of synergistic blends.
Go to Essential Oil Blends
Nature Notes uses pure essential oils and other natural ingredients to bring you holistic natural skin care products. These are made in small batches with love to ensure quality and freshness.
You can also Shop by Skin Type
Who we are
Nature Notes is owned and operated by clinical aromatherapist Deanna Russell. We are a small business located in Calgary, Alberta. You can visit Deanna at various farmers markets and events- check out her locations to find her!
Nature Notes is proudly Canadian- and ships products within Canada.
Most products are vegan and gluten free. Please read the provided ingredient lists so you can make an informed decision before you purchase a product.
Organic essential oils, carrier oils, and other ingredients are used wherever possible.
We never use:
- synthetic fragrances or fragrance oils in our products or blends
- artificial colors
- harsh chemicals
Custom orders are also available within Canada. Pretty nifty, eh?
To learn more about how Nature Notes got started, you can read about it here.
From time to time I will have something special on promotion. Check back here regularly to find it!
Access the Nature Notes Learning Hub!
The Hub is a separate site linked to Nature Notes. Originally designed for Deanna’s aromatherapy students, it is now available to YOU for free!
You can visit the HUB here
Aromatherapy courses, books, and related articles are there for you to check out. You can even get aromatherapy supplies there.
Thousands of students are exploring Aromatherapy topics with Deanna Russell. You can too!
Your 30 page package includes the following:
- Cover & Table of contents with checklist
- Recommended reading: My personal recommendations for aromatherapy resources
- Reference section dividers for 9 major body systems and concerns:
- skeletal & muscular
- immune system
- weight loss protocols
- Recipe templates for each of the above 9 categories
- Blending wheel
- Botanical classification lists
- Essential oil inventory checklist
- Carrier oil inventory checklist
- Supply order list (includes monthly budget planning)
- Contraindications charts: Essential oil safety profile
- Log book and journey sheet
Tips for success:
- Get a binder and some dividers to make this printables kit sparkle (not included)
- Be sure to copy each of the template pages before you use them so you always have a fresh template